How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written:
“How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” Romans 10:14-15
The Application Process:
- Complete the online application by CLICKING HERE
- Be prepared to upload two video work samples (one sermon and one worship song)
- Be prepared to upload a resume
- Be prepared with email addresses for a Spiritual Reference and a Professional Reference
- There is an option to return to the application and edit
- Once your application is complete we will schedule a 15-20 minute phone (or VP for Deaf) interview
- Final step is signing a contract and W-9
Looking for contracted interpreters with these qualifications:
- Passionate about Jesus and are connected to a local church
- Passionate about Deaf people having access to Jesus
- Passionate about prayer and serving (not just showing up for an assignment)
- Willing to spread the word for events to Deaf churches and Deaf associations
- Certified interpreters preferred, but looking for qualified interpreters as well
- Qualified and gifted stage interpreters (both music and presenter)
- We are in need of interpreters in every state to best serve the events that will happen across the US. Please feel free to share this info with other interpreters you may know.
Some values of our AGENCY and values
we want our interpreters to have:
Serve: We want our agency and interpreters to be marked by the value to serve. The agency is there to first and foremost serve our interpreters as our interpreters serve the Deaf and hearing consumers. This does not mean volunteer serve, but it means we value and serve to the best of our ability on every job.
Commissioning: We are not just sending interpreters to jobs, but every assignment will be prayed for and have a commissioning prayer conference call before the event. All interpreters will be prayed for and commissioned to ministry, not just "going to a job."
Prayer: Prayer will be an integral part of how we operate. Each interpreter is encouraged to have some people (3-5 people) that are committed to praying for them on assignments in addition to would have a commissioning prayer conference call with interpreters including any other interpreters and/or board members to pray with them, for them, and for the Deaf and hearing audience involved.
Excellence: Everything about Jesus is excellent and we want to reflect Him in every way. We are His hands and feet and will reflect excellence by being well prepped for every assignment, only accepting jobs that we can do with excellence, excellence in our professionalism, and evaluating the experience from every angle in order to improve our own skills and improving our preparedness for the next time we go to that assignment.
On the job information:
· Jobs 4 hours or less (with straight program, no break-out sessions will have 2 interpreters provide...with break-out sessions, then 3 interpreters or more
· Jobs over 4 hours (or running multiple days) will have 3 interpreters (or more), up to 10 hours of availability daily, and all work is teamed with 3 individuals
· Hourly= will be determined per city/area and per event